It’s been a while since I got a nomination! Actually, it’s been a while since I’ve written a proper post since I’ve been pretty absent as a blogger…lol
Now… shall we start?
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
- Mara love cute things but hate when somebody refer to themselves by their names… Really, I like lovely characters, however I can’t stand those that try to look cute at all cost. I don’t find it cute at all! (No offense, just my opinion)
- I have such a wide range of interests that sometimes it’s as if I’m many different people. I eventually considered that I may have multiple personalities lol. I then realized I was just lunatic. Anyway, it’s pretty clear by reading my post that there’s not a “plan” or “topic” that leads this blog.
- Although I love school, I want to start working as soon as possible and find my way. I’m thinking about something online at the moment, but I’d like to make experience in different places and meet plenty of people.
- What’s your favorite drink?
I love water! I usually drink mineral water but if we talk about “drinks”, my favourite one is Rum! I don’t drink much but I appreciate alcohol as well.
- What anime/manga/movie would you rate 10 / 10?
There are many I like but since the popular ones, like One punch man and Noragami, are rather commonplace, I’ll give a title I appreciated a lot, even though it isn’t a genre I particularly like: a school comedy manga, Koi Dane Ai dano.
I appreciated the characters and relationships. There are many funny moments but it can also get serious. It deals with an apparent simple circumstance but get to the depth of the situation. Any
- What movie title best describes your life?
Someday I’d like to share with you this part of my life but it’s not the time yet. It’s just that I need some time to open up!
- What takes up too much of your time?
Something that waste my time every time is the long way I need to go through to reach school. I spend at least two hours per day on he bus…
- Your favorite genre
As I’ve already mentioned, I like to try whatever seems to be interesting. However, a genre that usually keep my attention up is adventure. When it comes to manga/anime I prefer shonen,if there is little romance, the better. Sometimes they say I have rather boyish preferences… lol. I think gender doesn’t matter though.
- I’ve mentioned what I don’t find cute about characters. What do you think could be lovely of someone?
- If you could choose only one hobby, what would that be?
- Past or future?
- I’ll take this idea from Irina’s post because it’s lovely: if you were to spend the quarantine with anime/manga/movie characters, who would you choose and why?
- What advise would you give a baby, if they could remember it?
And everyone else that is interested in participating!
My best post
I don’t know if there is one better then others, but surely there is one worse. Anyway, I’ll choose one that has a particular meaning to me.
- My second lead syndrome and Father complex: who cares for the ending anymore? I just want Julien!I’m here again! It’s been already two weeks since I last wrote a post… I post the next chapters another time, today I need to … Continue reading My second lead syndrome and Father complex: who cares for the ending anymore? I just want Julien!
Thank you for reading and see you soon.